lauantai 2. helmikuuta 2013

Catwalk Kitties Callie

Hello!

While looking for pictures of the new Monster High CAM-dolls I found a picture of a cute kitty doll. I searched the Internet and found out that the kitty belongs to Lanard's Catwalk Kitties series. Too bad these kitties are hard to find.... I'm very happy though to have found Callie!


It was a little disappointing that the kitty is in quite worn out condition but I suppose It's almost impossible to get one in mint condition. I'd love to get more of these! I'm hoping to get Sienna and Toffee. :D The pink kitty Chase is super adorable too! It's quite funny though how these dolls are either a must have or almost hated...

4 kommenttia:

  1. ooh, tuo on ihan uusi mulle :) pitääpä googlailla!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Moi!

    Hehee, kun näin yhden näistä kisuista googlatessa... tällainen piti saada. :D Nämä ovat samaa kokoluokkaa Barbien kanssa, hieman pitempiä ja päät ovat huomattavasti isompia. Jalat ovat smantyylisiä kuin Bratzeilla ja näillä on pörröinen häntä, jota voi taivutella. <3 Tämän Callien häntä oli tosin poikki sisältä. :( Näitä valmistettiin ilmeisesti vuonna 2004 ja Suomessakin myytiin ehkä 2005-2006 tienoilla.Voi harmi kun ei silloin näitä huomannut!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I have never seen this series before. Interesting. Have you ever seen the Peteena doll? I had a "Beautiful Creature" doll many years ago, but usually, I do not buy animal/human hybrids.

    (The Monster High dolls make me think of human/insect hybrids ... because of their thin bodies ....)

    Thanks for sharing!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi D7ana!

    Thank you! These were made by Lanard in 2004, it seems. I had never heard of Peteena, thank you for sharing! :) I had no idea they made human/animal hybrid dolls already in the 1960's...
    Do you have a picture of the Beautiful Creature doll? :) I tried to google it but found actually hardly anything... Or then I didn't search properly. ;)
    Yeah, I agree, the thin bodies are quite something. Luckily the Monster High dolls have at least tall bodies, otherwise they would look really silly to me. I can take more pictures of the Catwalk Kitty doll, they are quite tall and are to me little bit more proportionate than MH dolls. I thought I wouldn't buy hybrid dolls like these but the Kitty dolls are so cute in my eyes and I suppose MH dolls have something in them too...

    VastaaPoista