tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2013

New Takara dolls

Hello!

Boy have I been tired lately, buying a lot of dolls but writing nothing of them. :( Lately I've been a lot into Licca chan dolls, thanks a lot Korppi. >:D They are really cute... I managed to get some Licca boys too. Currently I collect mostly Jenny and Licca friends and boyfriends. From boyfriends I'm still missing Jenny's Mike and Licca's Takeru (?) and Sho/Syo. I used to have Takeru before and sold him, sniff... But he looked so girly, I think he looked the girliest from Licca's boyfirends so it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't even try to get the vintage Licca boyfriends, they are way to pricey and I'm nota hugefan of molded plastic hair... There are some awesome pictures of Licca on Flickr. :)

 Takara doll with Rieface sculpt and Kaori, whom I got from D7ana, thank you! :) She got Rie's sailor school outfit. Thank you also for the extra clothes!
 I once missed Licca's triplets but not this time! The boy in the cherry suit is an older version and the babu with closed eyes is Licca's baby.
 Here they are together, Bandai Barbie is hiding amonst Jenny's and Licca's.
 The new Jenny dolls have a lot less articulated bodies, only their arms are bendable. So I gave mine an older body and Kurh doll's lolita outfit. My blonde Jenny got the new arrivals lolita outfit. I have a weakness for lolita outfits it seems...
Licca with her siblings. :)

Have a lovely and blessed week!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Oh, they look so cute. Especially Licca's triplets! Congratulations on getting them. Amazing that Licca should have so many children, young as she is ;-D

    Thanks for mentioning me and including a link to PhillyCollector ;-)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you D7ana! They released different kind babies the same time when they released maternity Licca (she's maybe 30 then?) and her baby, whose name is also Licca. xD The other babies were somekind of mailorder babies, I recalled I have seen 2 of them for sale and missed them too. 8( Well, can't have everything. ;) The other babies have normal and fantasy color hair, like onwwith bright red and and one with light blue hair.

      Of course! :D

      Poista
    2. Oh haha! I just realised I wrote Licca's triplets. :D I meant her two little sisters and one brother, she has altogether 5 little siblings plus one mysteriously disappeared big sister...

      Poista